Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Boss of Me


A couple months ago I finished reading the book The Boss of You by Lauren Bacon & Emira Mears. Loved it! I have it crammed with other pages, articles, and notes that I've been collecting (not the most scientific method, but it's working for now). This is a fabulous reference book for the beginning and middle stages of starting your own business. I have flipped through, revisiting sections, and sometimes I carry it with me just to wrap my mind around it. I am definitely a fan.

I highly recommend this book to anyone in the imagining stage (or the actual stage) of starting your own business. It's a reality-check with humor and an easy style ... even the part about taxes and attorneys (ick).

If you know of any other good resources, let me know!

Visit their blog.
Buy their book.

No comments: