Monday, March 2, 2009

The Leaves are Becoming

I'm excited about these leaves.

Here is the next iteration of my leaf pattern. I chose a lime-green color to start but imagine it could be done in a variety of colors. One step at a time, though, right? If you click on the image you can see a larger version.

Tell me what you think. Would you make a sofa pillow with this? Any advice on making this a successful repeat pattern for screen printing?


Another pattern is already in the works. But more on that later.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Deanna, this is exciting to see it come to life. I'm happily anticipating the next step!

deanna said...

Thanks Julie! I'm enjoying the process. I just wish I could dedicate more time to it all at once.

As always, thank you for your support and encouragement.

Jesse said...

It's lovely! I could see it working as pillows, or curtains, or even bags.

deanna said...

Jesse! Thank you for your kind words. I feel like a celebrity chef just gave my dish kudos. I love your work, you are very inspiring.