Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Make Like a Tree and Leave(s)

I am taking a short break from my leaves. I haven't been able to make the repeat work, so I'm stepping away for a moment. But, before I do, what do you think of the yellow? I love yellow. It's so happy and cheery. I would like to see this as yellow curtains for a bedroom (or any room). What better way to wake up (this coming from someone who is not a morning person!)?



So, in the meantime, I'm going to shift my focus to another pattern I've started. Here's the new one ... what do you think?Have a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Forty Two East said...

I love both! I really like yellow too, great color for spring.

Heather Moore said...

Hi Deanna
Thanks for your vote at Skinny laMinx! Great to see the patterns you're developing over here.
Best,
Heather